2013 CROSSROADS EVENTS
EDUCATIONAL RANCH VISITS - Call to arrange. Minimum $25 "per car". $5 person for groups larger than 5 people.
FIBER BARN - Hands On Fiber Processing...lessons on how to get fiber from collection bag to finished product. $20 hour.
BREEDING CONSULTATIONS - Make an appointment to learn more about making your next best breeding decisions. We breed for consistant fiber, conformation, and healthy stock. 805-237-9640
Sandra & Dave & Pizzaz
||Snowmass Magic Midnight - CC
||Accoyo America Satori
||Crossroads Silver Charger -CC
VISIT OUR BLOG! www.alpacazonia.blogspot.com
• 13 YEARS EXPERIENCE in breeding and showing for quality fleece and production of cottage and commercial alpaca end products.
• AWARD WINNING HUACAYA HERD currently numbering 93. Fiber colors from White, Brown, Grey to Black. Home of
several color champion alpacas, including herdsires Snowmass Magic Midnight (BB) and Crossroads Silver Charger
• ANIMAL SALES include an elite gene pool for breeding and fiber production, plus mentoring, educational opportunities,
guarantees, and easy financing.
• OUTSIDE BREEDING - standing multiple color champion Accoyo, Full Peruvian genetics at stud. Special "Drive by" breed fees.
• FIBER EVALUATION classes offered. Learn how to make good purchasing, breeding and fiber production decisions.
• FIBER BARN AND GIFT SHOP onsite featuring alpaca – from pasture directly to you! Fleece, roving, batts, felt, yarn, knits, crocheted, woven and felted items, plus alpaca related gifts. Fashion to Function.
• Member of PACA PALS, an association of regional fiber growers creating fiber production opportunities in cottage(home arts) and commercial (industrial) alpaca end products.
. Member of ALPACA LIVESTOCK COUNCIL.
Owner of ALPACAZONIA FIBER COLLECTION PROJECT - direct sales to USA manufacturers, paying producers first for fiber collected, sorted, then baled - ready to ship.
New service - ALPACA "ON THE FOOT" See "More Info" tab for details.
We’re passionate about our alpaca’s wonderful fleece and all aspects of raising livestock with a difference!
ALPACA – the sustainable livestock.
Dave and Sandra Wallace
Alpacas at Crossroads Ranch
Paso Robles, CA